My Work Experience
Companies I've worked with include:
Platform Software Engineer
Big Switch Networks | March 2014 - Present
- Architected and implemented "zero touch networking" features for release of Big Monitoring Fabric product.
- Coded the lifecycle infrastructure and REST API endpoints for controller SSL certificate management in Java.
- Engineered TACACS and RADIUS authentication/authorization plugins and schema-driven RBAC permissions.
- Implemented a management network IP address allocation feature that relieved customer reliance on DHCP.
- Built a feature that generated and managed SSH key-pairs across the cluster and fabric for elegant switch SSH access.
Technical Marketing Engineer
Big Switch Networks | Sept 2013 - March 2014
Built Big Switch’s most powerful marketing and sales tool, BSNLabs. A web portal written in Ruby On Rails that extended the work I did during my internship as an open source software engineer. I took on this role so that I could stay in Silicon Valley while I finished my Bachelor's degree.
Software Engineering Intern
Big Switch Networks | Feb 2013 - Sept 2013
Saved sales organization time and money by building a command line tool and infrastructure for immediately test driving hands on product demos.
My Side Projects
I create clear and concise do it yourself tutorial videos for the Honda S2000 in hopes of inspiring others to pick up wrenches. As of August 2019 I've amassed over 500,000 views and over 3,000 subscribers.